Welcome to this edition of Essential Bliss.
Here's What You Will Find in This Issue:
- Essential Oil University Free Training Call - How to Make Your Own Natural Beauty Products using the Power of Coconut and Essential Oils
- Essential Oil Goddess Day Retreat Brisbane - 9 October 2011
- Lose Weight Peacefully eCourse starts next week!
- Empowerment and Essential Oils
- Connect with Me
FREE Training Call
How to Make Your Own Natural Beauty Products using the Power of Coconut and Essential Oils
Date: Tuesday 13 September 2011 10am (Brisbane, Australia, EST) Monday 12 September 2011 8pm (New York, USA, EDT)
Essential Oil Goddess Day Retreat Brisbane
You are invited to join us for a day of relaxation and discovery at the Essential Oil Goddess Day Retreat to replenish and inspire you with new experiences.
Date: Sunday 9 October 2011
Lose Weight Peacefully eCourse
You are invited to join us for a six week intensive Lose Weight Peacefully eCourse to discover how to make the connection between food, feelings and life--and lose weight.
Date: Monday 12 September 10am (Brisbane, Australia EST)Sunday 11 September 8pm (New York, USA, EDT)
Empowerment and Essential Oils
Just recently, I made the comment on my Facebook Page that "empowerment" was one of my favourite words. I love the word because it means I have given myself permission or enable myself to do what I love, want or need.
Essential oils enable me to take control of my life on a physical, emotional and spiritual level using the oils every day for myself and my family.
Here are some of my favourite recipes for empowerment:
Spend a few minutes each day working with the oils in the area you want to gain your own personal empowerment and watch for changes in attitude, energy and confidence.
- Rosewood, Ylang Ylang and Jasmine for empowering relationships.
- Sandalwood, Frankincense and Geranium for strengthening inner confidence - to empower self.
- Cinnamon, Ginger and Nutmeg for career empowerment. Helps to create vision and purpose in career.
- Spruce, Ylang Ylang and Cedarwood for spiritual empowerment. Helps to connect with your higher self.
- Frankincense, Myrrh and Orange for empowerment with money.
Connect with Me
If I can help you in any way, please connect with me:
I look forward to hearing from you.
- Via the contact page.
- Send a message via my personal Facebook page.
- Skype: jengallagher.au
- Connect with me via the Essential Oil Goddess Facebook Page
Essential Oil Goddess
Jen is also the author of Lose Weight Peacefully, a book to help you find peace with food, feelings and life. For more information, please visit www.loseweightpeacefully.com
Jen uses and recommends Young Living Essential Oils due to the purity, potency and amazing results they provide. Jen is independent distributor 956246.