Start Your Own Aromatherapy
Do you want to start your own aromatherapy home business but don't know where to start?
The first thing that you will need to do is consider some questions to check you are ready to move onto the next step to starting your own home business.
It is essential that you investigate your options thoroughly and are absolutely sure that a home business is for you.
The 7 important questions for business start up are below. But first, ask yourself this: Why do you want to work from home?
Do you think an aromatherapy home business is easier, more convenient or would be fun? Well these reasons are partly true. It is easier to be more flexible, you can organise your work times to suit you and your family and it is fun to do something you love, but it is still hard work.
If you have attended my How to Start Your Own Natural Therapy Business Classes and would like to receive your Start a Natural Health Business Resource Sheet via email please contact me.
If you haven't attended a class, and would like to stay up-to-date with my upcoming events, classes and workshops, please subscribe to my FREE Email Newsletter below or visit this page.
The 7 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Starting an Aromatherapy Home Business
- Will you provide a service and/or products? Do you plan to do aromatherapy treatments at home or do you want to sell essential oils and products? Most successful businesses have multiple streams of income so it is generally important to have more than one offering.
- Is your idea suitable to your local area or will you go online to work globally or both? Do you live in a large city where there is a need for your service? Will your business be about education (like presenting workshops)? Would you rather that it all be online? You will need to consider your target market and where you will find them.
- How will you protect your original ideas? Make sure your work is copyrighted and that you respect other people's work too by acknowledging when you use their work, including asking their permission.
- Do you need further education and skills? Make sure you have professional training if you are going to offer a service. Also, find out how to run a business efficiently by doing a course or reading thoroughly on the subject.
- Who are your competitors? It is important to know who your competitors are and what they are offering. You also what to network and learn from your competitors too so don't treat them as the enemy!
- What is your point of difference that you will bring to the market? If you offer the same thing in the same way, it would be so boring. Also, customers are not likely to be curious and find out more about you. Look for that point of difference. What is special about you or your product?
- Do you have the commitment and motivation to have a successful business ? Without commitment (and that means financially and personally) you won't have a business. It is hard work, but it is fun watching your business grow into something amazing. all your dreams will come true if you follow them!
Interested in FREE Mentoring?
If you think that you have what it takes to start your own business, but would like some expert guidance, then complete the mentoring enquiry form on this page.
I look forward to helping you to create a fun, successful and natural aromatherapy home business!
Return from Aromatherapy Home Business to Essential Oil Goddess Home Page
CommentsLeave us a comment in the box below!